"Frankly, I had enjoyed the War" - Who can relate?
The first HMG Role Models Hoodie (ACD). Inspired by none other than Adrian carton de Wiart, who fought in four wars spanning over four decades.
During this time he was shot in the face, head, stomach, ankle, leg, hip, and ear; was blinded in his left eye; survived two plane crashes; tunnelled out of a prisoner-of-war camp; and tore off his own fingers when a doctor declined to amputate them.
Describing his experiences in the First World War, he wrote, "Frankly, I had enjoyed the war."; and in his memoirs wrote "Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose."
- 85% Ring-spun combed cotton, 15% Recycled polyester.
- Union Jack on right sleeve.
- Double layered hood in self fabric.
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping.
- Metal eyelets.
- Inside herringbone back neck tape.
- Kangaroo pocket at front.
- Union Jack on right shoulder.
- HMG print on front left chest.